Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £37440 - £37440
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work within an exceptional care home in Norfolk.
As a Registered General nurse (RGN) , you will work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents. Our client is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk.
- You will be carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners.
- You will ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard ensuring the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
- You will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and our medication policy.
- You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
- Qualifications: Qualified nurse/RGN and hold a registered managers award along with a passion for achieving high levels of care.
- Experience: A nursing qualification RGN/RMN with an active NMC Pin.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w. (MIXED shifts)
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays.
- Paid breaks.
- Uniform provided.
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
- Ongoing training.
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is free!
- Refer a friend scheme.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google.