Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £16.5 - £17.5
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse the area London area. If you are interested in this position then apply today.
As a Registered General Nurse your responsibilities will include leading the care team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement, whilst acting as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing first class care.
- Monitoring and administrating medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing support to patients and relatives.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualifications: A Registered General Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: Band 5 – 6 nurses.
- Compliance: Proof to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 45 hours per week, day and night shifts available.
- Competitive pay.
- Benefit from both clinical and management training.
- Enhanced overtime rates.
- Paid DBS check.
- Child care vouchers.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Free uniform.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.