Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £25000 - £34000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Nurse and a Learning Disabilities Nurse, in the York area. If you’re a Registered Nurse in any of these fields, then apply today.
As a General Nurse you will need to provide a high level of care to all patients, especially individuals who have a genuine interest in working with medium secure and locked rehabilitation environments. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for both the patients and their relatives, providing all types of support where necessary. As a Learning Disabilities nurse you will be working with patients with a range of different Learning Disabilities and as a Mental Health Nurse you will be working with patients with Mental Health issues and trying to help them recover.
- Providing high quality care to all patients at all times.
- Providing support for both the patients and their families.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Writing records, ensuring everything is documented.
- Organising workloads
- Ability to use initiative.
- Be able to demonstrate that they can make positive contributions to the team whilst providing safe, effective and personalised care.
- Qualifications: A registered General Nurse or Mental Health nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse and a valid NMC pin.
- Experience: 1+ year post-qualifying experience as a General Nurse/Mental Health/Learning Disabilities Nurse desirable.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.