Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £35000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: £35,000 per annum
To provide registered management of our service. You will provide management of clinical, development, operational, financial and administrative functions.
To assist senior management in matters of strategic planning, Company standards and policies and procedures.
- Drive the referral process to ensure efficient and timely screening of referrals for appropriateness, and to ensure effective and professional communication with referral and purchasing authorities about the services and other services in the group.
- Review and acquire authorisation all service proposals developed for submission to purchasing authorities.
- Ensure proper service delivery to users.
- Support clinical consultation on all cases, as appropriate, or ensure availability of such consultation.
- Co-ordinate and provide rotational on-call emergency system and participate in delivery of on-call services as needed.
- A relevant professional qualification such as Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Social Work eg NMC
- Relevant professional Qualification at Level 5 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 5, QCF Level 5 Award Certificate or Diploma, HNC, HND, Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Level 4 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 4, QCF Level 4 Award
- Certificate or Diploma, BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma, Certificate
- Professional Qualification at Level 5
- Unbeatable high street savings with discounted shopping vouchers and reloadable cards.
- Online Cashback deals at top retailers, including Expedia.com, trainline.com and eBay.
- Insurance Comparison for your home and car insurance with £30 Cashback.
- Low cost theatre tickets, also with 10% Cashback.
- A tax efficient Cycle to Work programme.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) run by Validium which is a welfare initiative available to all employees for ad-hoc counselling, information, signposting and support.
- A Healthcare Cashplan through our partner Westfield Health.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.