Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Regan Behan
Salary: £26 - £28
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 6 RMN to work within an exceptional NHS Trust in Leeds.
You will be responsible for the assessment and evaluation of care for adult service users with Mental Health needs or Learning Disabilities, working in conjunction with service managers and area managers. To develop and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders: i.e. commissioners and care managers
– Be of a personable demeanour as they will be dealing with multi-disciplinary agencies on a daily basis.
– Possess an RMN nursing qualification and hold a valid NMC pin number.
– Ideally have experience working in the community : a specialist community psychiatric nurse would be ideal!
– Have experience working with referrals and proposals for people supported.
– Have extensive experience in dealing with multi-agency mental health teams.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an RMN in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.