Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £18 - £18
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Salary:Up to £18 p/h
Hours: Full Time
To maintain a high standard of nursing care within the unit. Ensure that the environment provides an atmosphere, which supports the positive development of the patient’s behaviour and mental state. To supervise and support care staff, ensuring effective professional leadership.
- Ensure that nursing are,assessment and treatment is delivered within the clinical ethos of the unit
Provide supervision and support to the care team.
Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff.
Ensure that the Senior Nurse Manager is informed of any clinical, administrative or management decisions that have been made on during their absence.
Work effectively with other professional colleagues ensuring a consistent pattern of care for each individual.
- Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role.
- Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Are compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Training
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniforms
- NMC Fee paid
- 25 Days annual leave
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.