Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £18 - £18
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Salary: £18 p/h
Hours: Full Time
The post-holder will work in partnership with service users and the wider clinical team to develop and deliver high quality, personalised care promoting recovery and independence whilst effectively managing risk
- Promote and maintain a safe and therapeutic environment in conjunction with MDT members
Ensure effective systems are in place to deliver a high standard of nursing care based on recognised theory and practise
Demonstrate an understanding of and support the principles of advocacy.
Promote and safeguard the well being of each service user by demonstrating empathy and compassion in each interaction.
Treat service users as individuals with dignity and respect. Be aware of their values with regards to culture, religion and beliefs at all times.
Supervise and maintain the safe custody, control and administration of medications
- Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role.
- Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Are compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
NMC Fee paid
25 Days annual leave
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.