Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Mark Norman
Salary: £25 - £37
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Locum RMN to work in the private sector in Lawrence Weston, Bristol.
You will be working closely with adults who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, managing patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team delivering patient-centred care, whilst promoting and supporting service users and carer involvement.
- Responding to the needs of patients in an honest, non-judgemental and open manner, respecting the rights of individuals and groups.
- Planning implementation and evaluation of care plans for individual patients with challenging behaviours.
- Working closely and effectively with colleagues and external agencies to ensure that clinical services are delivered to the highest standard and in accordance with current evidence-based guidance.
- Delegating actions according to role and responsibility, while adhering to the policies and procedures necessary.
- Complete admission and discharge procedures and ensure the safety of the unit via risk assessments and the management of these.
- Understanding and co-ordinating the escort of patients, ensuring numbers and skills mix and that staff are appropriately and fully briefed on their required role; carry out assessments prior to leaving the ward.
- Ensure all medication is safely stored and locked away.
- Preparing nursing reports for ward rounds, CPA, clinical reviews and Mental Health Review Tribunal Hearings.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an RMN within in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Hours: 46 – 69 hours p/w.
- £25.00 – £37.00 per hour shift dependent
- Outside IR35 Regulations, Ltd company use permitted.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, Mental Health, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral