Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £27229 - £36465
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) – Band 6 in the Ayrshire area. If you are looking for new opportunity then apply today.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Ensuring compliance with Care Commission essential standards
- Taking charge of the day to day operation of the nursing team, deputising for the Senior Nurse in their absence
- Offering line management, supervision and appraisals within the nursing team
- Contributing to the development of the Service within a culture of change
- Promotion of the recovery agenda throughout the Organisation
- Nurses within the charity are professionally managed with appropriate levels of supervision and peer support.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with an increase upon 5 years of continuous service.
- Competitive stakeholder pension scheme – contributions matched up to 10%.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Discount shopping.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Qualifications: A registered Mental Nurse (RMN) and have a current NMC registration.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, 6 month contract. 37.5 hours per week.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.