Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Paul Bell
Salary: £23 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 5 RMN to work with an exceptional private client.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, managing patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with young people to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Providing supervision for non-qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Qualifications: A BSC (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years working as an RMN within the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.