Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £25655 - £32929
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
In joining our nursing cohort you’ll become part of a team, delivering exceptional care in a high quality, up-to-date environment alongside nurses as keen to develop themselves as you are.
We’ll support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
If you’re ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
We’ll offer you…
• Hourly rate of £12.62-£16.13 dependent on experience (£25,265.24-£32,292.26 per annum) + enhancements:
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidays
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• Pension scheme
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
If you wish to be considered for this role please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within