Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £30000 - £31000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to work within an exceptional healthcare service in Rhyl, Wales.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality.
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing.
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 1 years working as an RMN or RNLD in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Great training, outstanding teamwork, ongoing professional development and a level of clinical variety rarely found in the NHS.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.