Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £12480 - £12480
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an Registered Mental Nurse(RMN)/RNLD to work within an exceptional care home in Peterborough.
As a RNLD/ Registered Mental Nurse(RMN), you will work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents. The home opened late August 2018 and caters for adults with learning disabilities and complex behaviours.We are keen to recruit an excellent nurse, who is looking for a new challenge to help drive this service forward.
- Enable service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community.
- You will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of care and clinical excellence.
- You will be responsible for the coordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care.
- You will have a real desire to improve the lives of those around you and take a real satisfaction in making a difference.
- You must be committed and passionate in your clinical practice. You will also need to be knowledgeable in the standards expected within this framework and driven to deliver to the highest standard of care.
- Qualifications: Qualified nurse/RMN along with a passion for achieving high levels of care.
- Experience: RMN/ RNLD qualification with an active NMC Pin. Proven experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration. Undertake mandatory training.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 12 hours p/w. (primarily day shifts with some nights and weekends) or BANK (as per the homes needs), at a pay rate of up to £20.00 per hour (Subject to locality and experience).
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays.
- Paid breaks.
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.