Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £32032 - £32032
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
As an award winning, independent provider, our client only look to recruit individuals who share in the mission to deliver the highest standards of care.
They are a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions.
We are looking to recruit a number of Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLD) to join our team at our established, purpose built neurological care centre.
They are a business who believe in growth and development and are committed to investing in their people.
You should be:
– A Registered Nurse
– Committed to the highest standards of care and excellence
– Looking to enhance or develop your skills to lead an award winning team
By joining this award winning team you will:
– Make a difference in this growing organisation
– Be continually supported in your chosen path of progression
– Be a part of an innovative culture
The client operates 12 hour shifts, 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am on a rolling rota basis (full time equates to an average of 38.5 hours a week).
– Week 1: 0800 – 2000 Monday / Tuesday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday
– Week 2: 0800 – 2000 Wednesday / Thursday
Please be aware that our Registered Nurses are required to cover both day shift and night shifts.
We do offer part time hours however you would need to be able to work 12 hour shifts.
Rewards & Benefits
We are a business who believe in growth and development and are committed to investing in our people. As well as a competitive salary, we also offer our employees a range of excellent benefits, including a pension scheme, subsidised meals, free parking, childcare vouchers, and free uniforms.