Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £16 - £16
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in the Knutsford area in Cheshire. If you are a caring and compassionate person able to deal with pressured situations, then apply for this exciting position today.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be working in a Care Home, providing high standard care to the in-patients. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for both the patients and their relatives, providing all types of support where necessary.
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Qualifications: Registered General Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983.
Have an understanding of latest nursing practices.
Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role.
Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.