Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £16.5 - £16.5
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: £16.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time – Permanent
As one of our Registered Nurses, not only do we offer one of the best hourly rates around we promise you a fulfilling role and a commitment to develop your skills and career together with a wide range of benefits to meet your needs.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who are flexible in their approach to working and keen to learn and develop their skills at our care home. This is a 40 bed residential care home in Nantwich, Cheshire. We provide specialist residential and nursing care to older people and people living with dementia.
Committed to delivering highest possible standards of person centred care, our Registered Nurses excel in promoting choice and independence and develop services that enhance the quality of life and wellbeing of the people we support.
We currently have vacancies on both day and night shifts, we can accommodate part or full time hours to suit your requirements.
- Maintain and provide a homely environment for the people we support ensuring that the highest standard of person centred support is delivered at all times and that people support achieve their optimum level of independence and personhood.
- Promote self-care and independence, where appropriate and assist the person supported to be as independent as possible.
- Work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team ensuring effective communication with other team members, management and the person supported to promote person centred support.
- Demonstrate an individualised, person centred approach to nursing care and planning the support that a person may require. Assessing the health and nursing care needs of the people supported within the care environment. Developing, implementing and evaluating nursing care plans in partnership with the person supported, family and carers whilst working in close co-operation with other disciplines as required.
- Act as a key worker to an allocated group of people supported.
- Currently a Registered Nurse Level 1 Adult (RN1, RNA, RGN) or a Registered Nurse Mental Health Level 1 (RN3, RNMH, RMN)
- Good GCSE standard of education or equivalent
- Degree in health related subject is desirable
- Diploma / Degree in Dementia is desirable
- Social Care / Management Qualifications is desirable
- Financial support towards PIN registration
- Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month scheme
- We will also pay for your DBS
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.