Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Regan Behan
Salary: £15.4 - £17.71
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing are looking for talented nurses in the Stirling area to work within a fantasic Nursing Group.
Days/Nights – 33.75 hrs per week
£15.40 – £17.71 an hour
The successful candidate will provide professional clinical nursing to all residents and should have a genuine passion for working with the elderly. We take great pride in the training and development programme that we offer our employees. We believe in career and educational development that will enhance your portfolio of nursing skills.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Promoting the highest standards of clinical nursing throughout the nursing home
- Overseeing the day-to-day care of patients and the administration of required medication
- Planning, implementing and supervising the provision of quality care
- Maintaining the required medical documentation
- Upholding residents’ rights to privacy, dignity and choice
- Reporting any ill health among the residents and request professional visits when necessary
- Familiarising yourself with, and strictly adhering to, company policy and procedure and Care Inspectorate guidelines
- Abiding by the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s (NMC’S) code of professional conduct
- In the absence of the Home Manager, delegating daily workload, ensuring effective and cost-efficient use of manpower
Requirements for this role are:
- Must be a registered nurse (current PIN number with NMC)
- Experience with Care Home Nursing or in a similar environment
- A genuine desire to work with the elderly
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, along with excellent listening skills
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
- The ability to comfortably and competently supervise other staff members
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.