Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £17 - £20
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Nurse (Days/Nights Available)
Salary: £17.50 to £20 p/h (Dependant on contracted hours)
Hours: 12/24/36/48 hrs per week
To support the Deputy Manager within the Home in providing leadership to the care team and effective 24hr management of the Home within the available resources. The post holder will have a key responsibility for the quality of nursing assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation and associated care staff training issues to ensure that at all times residents receive excellent quality care.
Take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults and follow the Organisations whistleblowing policy as required.
To ensure that the home provides a homely and safe environment to all residents consistent with their dignity, wellbeing and the principles of person centred care.
- To lead a team of staff that provides excellence in care and clinical practice, and ensures that residents’ rights to privacy, dignity, choice, autonomy and safety are actively promoted at all times.
- To understand the value of and promote a stimulating and enriching environment conducive to the well being of residents, for whom the Home is their long term place of residence.
- To demonstrate effective communication skills with residents, their families and friends, being aware of opportunities for health education; providing information and advice where appropriate.
- To facilitate and engage in positive working relationships with GPs and the wider multidisciplinary team, including hospitals, hospice and local agencies, acting as the resident’s advocate where necessary to ensure the best outcomes.
- To ensure that accountability for and communication of residents care is maintained consistently throughout the 24 hour period
- Good standard of Education
- Current registration with NMC – essential
- Minimum 3 years experience post registration – desirable
- Evidence of CPD – essential
- Care of older people – desirable
- Compliance with NMC Code of Nursing Practice
- Working knowledge of Health and Social Care Act, regulations and guidelines, Adult Protection framework, CQC Fundamental Standards
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
- Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages
- Continual professional development
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.