Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £16.25 - £16.25
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
REGISTERED NURSE RGN/RN OR RMN
Salary: £16.25 p/h
Hours: Mix of shifts available
Our home is set in beautiful landscaped gardens, in a peaceful residential area of Enfield, close to local shops and around the corner from public transport.
Across 74 beds, our care team offers nursing care for those who have complex medical needs and for people living with dementia, we also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration
- Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- Passion for enhancing the quality of life,
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments,
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.