Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £17.5 - £17.5
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Nurse – Days or Nights
Hours: Full Time/Part Time
Salary: Up to £17.50 per hour
To be responsible to for the provision of nursing care for all residents and for maintaining a homely, supportive and stimulating environment to improve or sustain, as far as possible, the residents’ quality of life. To lead, support and coach a staff team, upholding and actively promoting our values and philosophy so each day is the best it can be for residents and staff.
- Ensuring all residents have full nursing assessments and an holistic, individual person-centred care plan which takes into account the individual’s preferences and preserves their dignity at all times. Be named nurse to allocated residents.
- Upholding and monitoring standards of resident personal care through staff guidance, supervision and review of communications, ensuring care plans are regularly evaluated.
- Communicating with residents’ relatives, GP and other agencies and multi-disciplinary teams, keeping them informed of any changes in the residents’ condition.
- Role modelling; acting at all times in a professional manner, leading by example, passing on knowledge to the team as appropriate.
- Responsible for the safe custody of drugs and their administration in accordance with the NMC Statement on the Administration of Medicines and Company policy.
- Ensuring your practice is compliant with infection control and prevention measures.
- Ensuring all resident areas are hygienic, safe and comfortable at all times.
- Organising the admission, discharge or transfer of residents and ensuring attention is paid to the safe custody of residents’ property.
- Recognised Nursing Qualification and valid NMC Registration at suitable grade
- Previous recent and relevant nursing experience in a care setting ideally managing care of older people and physically disabled adults.
- Experience of organising and supervising staff on shift Morris Care Mentoring Certificate – will be provided
- Desire and ability to work cooperatively
- Have your Birthday off paid!!
- Pension Scheme
- £250 – £500 Staff Referral Bonus
- Free Training & 3 Months Mentored support
- Free tea, coffee & toast provided in all staff rooms
- Double pay on all Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- Paid overtime, additional £2-£3 per hour
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.