Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £29835 - £39780
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Nurse in the Colchester area. If you are a caring and compassionate person and able to deal with pressured situations, then apply for this exciting position today.
As a Registered Nurse you will be leading the care team during your shifts and you will make certain that we fully meet residents’, medical, physical and emotional requirements. You will be working within a care home and a day club providing expert support for elderly people.
- Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework.
- Leading the care team during your shifts
- you will mentor and motivate colleagues
- You will champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement
- you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge,
- Capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
- Qualifications: Registered General Nurse or a Registered Mental Health Nurse or a Learning Disabilities nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: Post-graduate experience in a nursing home is desirable.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Part time and full time available.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.