Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £30083 - £33306
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse or a Senior Nurse in the area Falmouth area. If you are interested in this position then apply today.
As a Registered General Nurse of a care home you will carry out many responsibilities and carry out a high standard of care to all patients. You will need to ensure that you treat each patient individually and provide the highest quality of care as possible at all times. You will need to be able to think on your feet as a General Nurse and ensuring that day-to-day operations are running smoothly. Most of the nurses are on mixed shifts but they will consider applications for those looking for just days or nights.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing first class care.
- Monitoring and administrating medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing support to patients and relatives.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualifications: A Registered General Nurse or Senior Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: 1+ year post-qualifying experience in General Nursing/Senior Nursing.
- Compliance: Proof to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 3 day week – 12 hour shifts with paid breaks. Days – 8:00am-8:00pm. Nights – 8:00pm-8:00am.
- NMC Pin paid for.
- 24 hour employee assistance programme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free DBS.
- A competitive salary.
- Paid breaks.
- Excellent training and development.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year – bank holiday allowance.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.