Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £18 - £20
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an exceptional individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge as a Registered Nurse in the Glasgow area. If you are looking for a new challenge then apply now.
As a Registered Nurse you will be working closely with elderly patients, ensuring their medical needs are met. You will be specialising in elderly and dementia care for up to 60 residents as well as providing some care packages for some challenging behaviour. Your job purpose will be to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
- Ensuring medication is stored and administered safely
- Ensuring the residents requirements are met.
- Treating each patient individually by meeting their personal needs.
- Treating the residents with dignity, privacy and respect.
- Helping patients to live as independently as possible and giving them their freedom of choice.
- Being a great team player.
- Great communication skills.
- Qualifications: 1st Level Registered Nurse.
- Experience: Nursing home experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Compliance: Proof to work and live in the UK and up-to-date DBS and POVA check (where applicable).
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time and Part time available.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.