Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £18 - £18
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Salary: £36,036 per annum
Hours: 38.5 per week
We currently have opportunities available for Night and Day Registered Nurses to join the teams at our beautiful care homes.
You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
You will work with the care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents’ care. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.
- Assist the Clinical Care Manager with responsibility for clinical care in the home.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of the clinical team; ensuring training targets are met and the teams are competent in their roles.
- Inspire the clinical team to deliver outcomes for the home.
- Ensure that all supervision, appraisal and performance management of the clinical team, supporting them to achieve their potential.
- Lead the clinical team to ensure they are aligned with the Hallmark vision and are operating from the Hallmark Charter.
- Ensure any requirements from internal and external audits are actioned within the timescales required.
- Ensure that all rotas are maintained, ensuring efficient and effective use of manpower in accordance with company policies.
- NQF level 6 or equivalent RN/RGN Qualified or RMN or RNLD
- Dementia Qualification (for homes with people living with dementia) (Desirable)
- Proven track record leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a clinical team
- Experience delivering high quality relationship centered care (Desirable)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Dementia Knowledge (for homes with people living with dementia)
- Pin number renewal paid*
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
- Free uniform
- Optional health care plan
- Death in Service Scheme
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.