Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £34238 - £34238
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Salary: £34,238 pa
Hours: 37.5 p/w
Full time, and part time hours available to cover up to 45 hours per week.
To work days but possibility of working occasional nights to cover annual leave or sickness.
As a Nurse you’ll be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to our customers. Leading a team of support staff you will ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift, prioritising, planning and delegating activities for the support team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating person centred plans for customers, consulting with and involving the customer, as well as relevant others (e.g. family, support staff, health and social care professionals) where appropriate.
- To be responsible for managing a team of support staff including daily & formal supervision, as required.
- To provide and maintain a high quality, efficient service delivery which promotes customer independence by leading through example.
- To monitor team work areas and work practices to ensure safety and relevant legislation, policies, standards and guidance are followed and met.
- To contribute to the ongoing assessment of customers, including assessment of new customers, observing any change in their health & wellbeing and ensuring this is managed and recorded in an appropriate & timely way.
- To be responsible for nursing support, ensuring that customers nursing needs are recorded to a high professional standard and to record all information in accordance with our procedures & NMC guidelines.
- To be responsible for the ordering, safe storage and administration of medicines.
- Be a registered nurse (current registration with NMC).
- Have thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5).
- Be able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
- Work flexibly within rostered hours and on-call rota as required.
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programme
- Health Plan
- Long service awards
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.