Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Joshua Osborne
Salary: £27300 - £34407
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Low secure and locked recovery and rehabilitation service for women aged 18 years or older with a primary condition of mental illness and personality disorder. We work with women who are stepping down from secure services, or stepping up from community or other inpatient rehabilitation care.
As a Staff Nurse you will be central to providing high quality care within a secure forensic setting working alongside patients whom have a diagnosis of Personality Disorder, Mental Illness and/or Learning Disability. Within your role you will assist and support staff in the management of the ward to ensure safe and effective management of patients and staff.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- NMC Payment in full
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
If you wish to apply please contact Joshua Osborne on 07520633641 or via email – [email protected] or apply to this advert with your latest CV.