Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £43570 - £43570
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Nurse Team Leader
Salary: £43,570.80 pa
To be responsible for the management of the care area and nursing home in the absence of the Nurse Manager or her Deputy. Will lead and supervise the nursing team, ensuring maximum and economic use of resources.
- Ensuring assessment of care needs and the development of appropriate programmes of nursing care which minimise dependency and the potential of the resident.
- Ensuring that the programmes of care are implemented and evaluated regularly systematically.
- Setting, monitoring and maintaining agreed standards of nursing care.
- Advising the Nurse Manager on all matters relating to the provision of nursing care within own sphere of responsibility.
- Assisting the Nurse Manager in developing and implementing a programme of training for Care Assistants and Trained Nurses, ensuring that the training provided is consistent with NMC and City & Guilds requirements (where applicable).
- NMC Registered RGN/RMN
- Care of Elderly ENB 941 & 998
- NVQ Assessor
- 2 year’s experience at Sister level
- Staff management ability
- Flexible approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Change orientated
- Paid breaks.
- Free training and development.
- Have your Birthday off paid!!
- £250 – £500 Staff Referral Bonus.
- 3 months mentored support.
- Double pay on ALL bank holidays.
- Paid overtime £2 to £3 extra per hour
- Free tea, coffee & toast provided in staff rooms.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.