Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £25845 - £33024
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in the Coventry area. If you are looking for a new Nursing role in a beautiful location then apply now.
In this position you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMN/RNLD’s with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality.
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing.
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient.
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role.
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk.
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
- Qualifications: Registered General Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: Proven experience of working in a care setting.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 38.6 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.