Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £16.5 - £16.5
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Nurse, RGN – Days
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £16.50 p/h
As one of our nurses you will form part of a well established nursing team, with support always available from clinical leads and a clinical deputy on site. You will never work alone.
You will have access to a full training structure and we can help to upskill in your chosen career.
- As a nurse, your caring and professional approach goes without saying
- Strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships.
- In return our nurses receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading pay and benefits and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
- All nurses who work in our Older People Services receive a paid 15-minute handover following a 12-hour shift.
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
- £1,000 CPD training account* for you to choose your own further training and personal development
- We’ll pay 100% of your annual NMC fees
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.