Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Salary: £21 - £26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 5 RGN to work within a Nursing Home based in North London, N4 area for predominantly Night shifts
You will be working closely with elderly residents who are suffering from various health conditions such as old age care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s to improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with the residents to support empowerment.
- Advocating those using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in adult nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years post qualifying experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Hours: Full-time hours, 12 hours shifts with 1 hour breaks, Night shifts with some Day shifts also available.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.