Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £16 - £17.5
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RGN/RMN who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Your duties as a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN will include:
· To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
· To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
· Administer medication.
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users’ conditions.
· Record Service Users’ medical information and vital signs.
· Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· RGN/RMN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
· A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
· The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
· Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
· Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
What we can offer you:
· Salary of up to £17.50 per hour.
· 20 days paid holiday, plus statutory days.
· Comprehensive and ongoing training and development.
· The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
· A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
· Free parking.