Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £18 - £25
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
This hospital is hiring at all levels, with wages for Staff Nurses starting at £18p/h for permanent staff. They have not confirmed the wage that Seniors and up will receive but it is likely to be considerably more!
The recruiter are willing to cover travel expenses for interview and offer a full relocation package so even if you are not in the area, come down and see what they have to offer!
Details from the recruiters website below:
We care for and support adults living with a learning disability or autism in specialist hospitals and residential services throughout the UK.
Our purpose is to make a positive difference to the people and their families by delivering person-centred health and social care that helps our service users to fulfil the things they want out of life.
We set high standards for our staff teams and we want people who are compassionate, trustworthy and resilient but most importantly, put the service user at the centre of all they do.
Does this appeal to you? Would you like to help us deliver high quality, safe care? Then please read on…
So what will the job involve?
You will undertake work that is meaningful to our service users and socially important within the local community – working for us will provide you with the opportunity to support vulnerable adults with a learning disability who may be on the autistic spectrum or have a personality disorder.
You will have a unique opportunity to get to know our service users in-depth before they take the next step in their care pathway. Your contribution will enable you to observe progress, sometimes working with service users who challenge, while developing your own specialist skills alongside training courses tailored to your personal development.
The main focus of the role will be to provide safe, sound and supportive care to the people who use our service. You will have key working relationships with the multidisciplinary team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, including service users’ families and loved ones.
As a key member of the team, you will contribute to the leadership of the service engaging with Support Workers or Healthcare Assistants within your service.
As a role model, your contribution will promote the highest levels of quality and care delivery at your service.
So what qualifications and attributes do you need?
– We would welcome all applicants that feel they would be able to make a positive difference to people’s lives,
– You would need to be a compassionate, understanding and trustworthy
– Qualified Nurse (RNLD RGN or RMN)
– Previous experience would be beneficial,
If you are saying yes to the above, and you have an affinity with delivering quality care – we would welcome your application.
- 33 days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Travel assistance to offsite training
- Full Time, Part time and Bank opportunities available
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Refer a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance helpline
- SSSC endorsement in Scotland
- Being passionate about developing our employees, we provide multiple opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and competence matching jobs roles and career aspirations