Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £17 - £19
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Do you have a passion for nursing?
Do you go the extra mile to make a difference to people’s lives?
Offering some of the best pay rates in the sector!
We are looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted nurse to work in Hadleigh, Ipswich.
Within this role you will work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents. Working as a member of the nursing team, you will be carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. You will ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard ensuring the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and our medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
The Nurse position is full time, offering 36 hours per week (MIXED shifts), at a pay rate up to £19.00 per hour.
Criteria / Person Specification
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- RGN qualification with an active NMC Pin
- Undertake mandatory training
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
– To benefit from a Welcome Bonus of up to £3000, apply to us direct (T&C’s apply)
– Excellent rates of pay
– Enhanced rates for bank holidays
– Paid breaks
– Uniform provided
– Costs for an enhanced DBS
– Ongoing training
– Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is free!
– Refer a friend scheme
To apply for this vacancy, contact Peter O’Reilly on 07520 633 826 or email your CV to [email protected]