Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Tommy Hill
Salary: £14 - £18
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
– Day to day delivery of excellent nursing care
– Leadership of care teams on shifts.
– Record keeping and maintaining person centred care plans to the highest professional and regulatory standards.
– Provide specialist nursing support in the assessment, delivery, and evaluation of the care needs of diabetic residents and those resident with complex health care needs. To liaise with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the safe management of diabetes care needs within the home.
– To support the Home Manager in mentorship, training and professional support of other members of the care team.
– Liaison with the community multi – disciplinary care teams.
– Audit and monitoring of care quality compliance on a daily basis. Complete monthly audits of quality and implementation of findings.
– Compliance with quality standards set by professional, regulatory and statutory agencies