Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Alan Farrell
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an RMN who can cover ad Hoc shifts in the Norfolk area
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with young people to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an RMN within CAMHS in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.