Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £33800 - £33800
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Female Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
Location: Kenton – North West London
Salary: £26,453 – £33,800
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours Per week: 38.5
You will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment.
You’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
In this role you will:
– Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
– Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
– Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
– Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
– Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who:
– Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
– Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
– Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
– Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
– Are compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence
In return we will offer you:
– RCNi membership
– Company pension scheme
– Free life assurance
– A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
– Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
– Subsidised meals
– Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
– Expert clinical supervision and peer support
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.