Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £36036 - £36036
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse with at least one year post qualification experience?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
Our female mental health rehabilitation service is situated on the outskirts of the village of Rhymney with fantastic views. The setting gives it an air of tranquillity, perfect to promote well-being in all our patients. The mental health hospital provides thoughtfully-designed, well-appointed surroundings to enable the women in our care to re-build their living and vocational skills, ready to regain their place in the community.
As part of our dedication to our staff we are offering £1000 to successful candidates once you complete 3 months employment. In addition to this we will give a further £1000 after completing 12 months.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN / RNMH / RNLD) joining our nursing staff, you will become part of a team, delivering exceptional care in a high quality, up-to-date environment alongside nurses as ambitious and patient-focused as you are.
We will support you in working the way you want to, taking on new responsibilities and creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and personally every day.
Step into a role that values the patient, family and colleague relationships that mean so much to you.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines in accordance with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who:
• are a Registered Nurse (RMN / RNMH / RNLD) and have a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please call Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within.