Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £31200 - £36075
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a Registered Nurse?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
We enjoy excellent staff retention because we value the hard work of our staff and we want to look after them.
Including person-centred care; health and safety; moving and handling; safeguarding people from abuse, equality and diversity; dignity and compassion; food safety and infection control.
A thorough induction programme; thereafter, on-the-job supervision until you are ready to do your job on your own.
The opportunity to gain relevant professional qualifications and progress through the Organisation with promotion oppurtunities
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Overtime enhanced rate offered
- Bank holiday premium rate
- New Starter’s bonus
- Loyalty reward
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development oppurtunities
- Support with NMC revalidation
- Support provided to obtain registration with the NMC for Nurses in the EU and Non EU countries
- Tier Two work visa sponsor for Nurses from non EU countries
- Regular supervision and appraisals
- EAP scheme (Employee assistance program)
- Free lunch
- Uniform provided
- DBS Check – costs covered
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking available
- Subsidised accommodation may be availabe
If you wish to be considered for this role, please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply with an up to date CV