Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £32760 - £32760
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
***Service rated GOOD by the CQC in January 2018***
You will either work in:
-A 20 bed ward specialising in mental health rehabilitation for women in a safe and comfortable environment. It has been designed to provide an environment which promotes recovery for women with its focus on space, personal privacy and dignity.
-Our locked rehabilitation services provide assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for people with complex mental health needs, challenging behaviour and personality disorder.
In this role you’ll:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines in accordance with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We’re looking for people who:
• Have a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we’ll offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
If you wish to be considered for this role please email Daniel Waters on [email protected], call 07520634930, or apply with an up to date CV