Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £28210 - £36120
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We specialise in working with men and women with a primary diagnosis of learning disability and sensory impairment, presenting with high risks of challenging behaviours and forensic history. Patients may also be diagnosed with co-existing conditions of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger’s Syndrome or Personality Disorder.
Our Registered Learning Disability Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse role involves:
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
- The opportunity to develop and progress across the Staff Nurse grading through a distinct career pathway.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
Ask about our Golden Hello and you may receive £500 for completing 3 months service, £650 for completing 9 months service and £950 for completing 18 months service with us.
Call Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within.