Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £35000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team at our award winning inpatient rehabilitation setting, and to make a difference at a time of positive change.
What you can expect from us;
- Career development and sector leading training
- Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly quali ed nurses
- Clinical supervision from a clinical Nurse Manager
- 6.3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Payment of your NMC annual renewal
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
- Relocation package available
- Duvet days
Is this you
We are looking for poeple who share our passion for people!
The ideal candidate will be a natural educator who is committed to quality and best practice and be willing to share knowledge and experience with those around you. Good time management skills with the abillity to prioritise effectively and work independently when needed is key in this role.
Crucially, an understanding that leading by example and motivating others is essential, as is the ability to act as a role model in the support of people at times of crisis or relapse.
To act as a primary nurse for the people we support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- To lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- To focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans.
- To prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- To clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- To be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
Call Daniel Waters on 07520634930 or email [email protected], or apply within