Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
As an RMN Staff Nurse you will be working in a team based in East London. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary.
About the role:
- As a qualified Staff Nurse (fully qualified RMN with no “conditions” and up to date NMC registration), with experience in nursing and good assessment and risk management skills, you will be expected to assess the medical needs of patients and provide direct intervention to some of the most challenging and complex patients.
- You will work with patients suffering from personality disorders and other challenging mental health issues, so a calm empathetic approach is essential.
- You will work effectively in a team as well as individually.
Requirements of a Staff Nurse:
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Experience working in a mental health hospital (not just in case home etc.)
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
What to expect:
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
Can you see yourself working in East London?
This job is advertised by Daniel Waters; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Daniel on 07520 634 930 or at [email protected]