Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Jamie Chittock
Salary: £24745 - £29310
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
RMN | York
£ 24, 745 – £29,310 per annum + benefits
About the role:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
Requirements of an RMN
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration – RMN
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach – our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
Can you see yourself working in York?
This job is advertised by Jamie Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Jamie on 07852 217851