Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £30000 - £37000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Senior Nurse/Charge Nurse in the Somerset area. If you are looking for a new opportunity then apply now.
You will play a critical role as valued member of our well established Multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our patients and mentor and support junior members of the team. Care planning and escalating issues to senior management in order to find a resolution is a key responsibility of this role. We are looking for individuals with motivation and drive along with excellent team working skills, who enjoy variety and purpose in their role. The ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge is a must. In return we will provide you with a supportive environment where your clinical opinion will be valued, access to CPD and the opportunity to develop your career with us – whether you are newly qualified or looking for your next step.
- To provide effective and timely care within a multidisciplinary team setting for adults who present with Physical and/or mental health problems.
- Providing first class care.
- To assess care needs, devise care programmes, packages of care including risk assessment and implement and evaluate these in collaboration with individual service users and also their careers, where appropriate.
- Input and maintain clear, comprehensive written records.
- Providing support to patients and relatives.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken issues.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Qualifications: 1st level registration RMN/RGN.
- Experience: Professional training in a related environment.
- Compliance: Proof to work and live in the UK, proof of NI, up-to-date DBS.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
- Career development
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- A variety of flexible working options
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to CPD
- 34 days annual leave inc bank holidays
If you wish to be considered for this position, please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email – [email protected] or apply within with an up-to-date CV.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.