Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £37440 - £39520
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse with a proven leadership background?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
We care for and support adults living with a learning disability or autism in specialist hospitals and residential services throughout the UK.
Our purpose is to make a positive difference to the people and their families by delivering person-centred health and social care that helps our service users to fulfil the things they want out of life.
We set high standards for our staff teams and we want people who are compassionate, trustworthy and resilient but most importantly, put the service user at the centre of all they do.
Does this appeal to you? Would you like to help us deliver high quality, safe care? Then please read on…
So what will the job involve?
You will undertake work that is meaningful to our service users and socially important within the local community – working for us will provide you with the opportunity to support vulnerable adults with a learning disability and /or on the autistic spectrum.
You will provide effective leadership to the service and will be a role model to your staff team.
Working with the Multi-disciplinary teams as well as local authority, other stakeholders and regulatory bodies – you will have overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high-quality service, and promote a positive culture.
You will have a unique opportunity to get to know our service users in-depth before they take the next step in their care pathway moreover, you will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of the Quality Strategy, in accordance with the service needs.
As an ambassador and figurehead for the service, you will support the leadership and management to the staff team alongside the Service Manager, ensuring individual staff, within the whole team, are orientated to achieving the ‘outcome targets’ of the Quality Strategy, and clear about their individual contribution.
So what qualifications and attributes do you need?
• We would welcome applicants who are proven leaders and have worked with varied stakeholders in the delivery of outstanding care who are committed to quality,
• Qualified Nurse
• Previous management experience would be preferred
• See job description for more details.
Benefits that we provide include
- 33 days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Travel assistance to offsite training
- Full Time, Part time available
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Refer a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance helpline
- SSSC endorsement in Scotland
- Being passionate about developing our employees, we provide multiple opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and competence matching jobs roles and career aspirations
- A range of apprenticeships through our partnership with Lifetime Training ranging from Adult care level 2 to level 5 leadership & management qualifications.
- Access to RCNi learning for nurse revalidation purposes.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within