Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £45000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a permanent Service Manager (with an RMN or RNLD qualification) for a small Learning Disability Hospital in Essex.
The hospital offers first class care for very vulnerable and challenging patients, delivered by highly trained professionals. Working with the multi-disciplinary teams, family members, local authorities and regulatory bodies, you will have overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high-quality service and promoting a positive culture.
• Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the hospital.
• Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
• Will work within their NMC code of conduct.
• Actively promote best practice clinical care in the facility.
• Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice.
• Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
• Participate in training and development of staff.
- Qualifications: Mental Health or Learning Disability Nursing qualification. Leadership qualification would be desirable
- Experience: Must have a minimum of two years experience as a Home Manager. Significant experience in providing excellent care for LD patients would be preferred
- Compliance: Valid NMC pin with no restrictions
- Hours: Full time hours (Monday – Friday 9 until 5) with additional on-call responsibilities when required.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses at band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Treatment of Learning Disability Patients and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.