Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £40000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Service Quality and Clinical Manager – Manchester
My client is seeking an experienced and active Service Quality and Clinical Manager in Manchester. A family owned business rated in the top 20 by the carehomes website and one of the fastest growing in the industry.
The successful applicant will take on the role of Service Quality and Clinical Manager reporting to the Regional Operations Director. You will provide leadership, support and mentorship and line management to the Registered Home Managers as well as oversee the compliance and clinical aspects of the homes in line with CQC regulations.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- RGN or RMN qualification with an active NMC Pin
- Previous experience of being a Service Quality & Clinical Manager within the care industry.
- Evidence of further professional development in relation to care, management or quality.
- An understanding of the UK regulatory framework and experience working with regulators and safeguarding teams.
- Strong resident care focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pragmatic in approach with strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to apply these in complex and challenging situations.
- Able to coach and motivate others.
- Able to work collaboratively across the business.
The right candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package including a basic salary up to £45,000 per annum that will also include:
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Car Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Benefits
- Our Healthcare will pay the cost of your DBS