Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £32 - £36
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking to secure the services of a qualified Social Worker who would be interested in working in an Adolescent team, focused on providing support to young people. The service is focused on the provision of holistic care to young people to help improve family dynamics and prevent family breakdowns; thus, reducing the need for children to be placed into care services or face homelessness.
Ideally, the candidate will have previous experience of working with young people on a holistic basis and understanding the dynamics of why family breakdowns occur and able to provide the appropriate support to help families communicate better and improve their relationships. This role is available on a 3-month contract, with the possibility of the role extending beyond 3 months. In return, dependent upon experience we are able to offer a candidate between £32 and £36 per hour.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide holistic support to young people and their families
- Handle a caseload of up to 18 cases – centred around preventing homelessness and children entering the care system
- Focusing on relationship-based approaches, putting the young person at the heart of everything you do
- Varied role which will include assessment work, court duties and the social worker will remain in close contact with the young person throughout.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Completion of ASYE and evidence of working autonomously.
- Experience working with Young People aged 11-18
- Registered with the HCPC
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.