Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Doncaster, North Yorkshire.
As a Staff Nurse you will be working in a team based in Doncaster. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary.
About the role:
- As a qualified Staff Nurse (registered with NMC), with experience in nursing and good assessment and risk management skills, you will be expected to assess the medical needs of patients and provide direct intervention to some of the most challenging and complex patients.
- You will take a proactive approach to problem solving and ensure the ward’s continuing ability to look after its patients.
- You will work effectively in a team as well as individually.
Requirements of a Staff Nurse:
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated Computer Skills
What to expect:
– Negotiable salary dependant upon skills and qualifications
– 25 days annual leave
– Contributory Pension scheme
– Private Healthcare
– Life Assurance
Can you see yourself working in Doncaster?
This job is advertised by Daniel Waters; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Daniel on 07520 634 930 or at [email protected]