Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £28000 - £32800
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) in the Newport area. The position will be to work as a Staff Nurse.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Ensure that all staff in your team have the opportunity to participate fully in supervision.
- Ensure that salient issues are addressed and that comprehensive monitoring and documentation is in place at all times.
- Monitor staff rotas to ensure effective staffing on shifts informing the Head of Care of any shortfalls or issues that may affect patient care and safety.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care.
- You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team and carry out all relevant forms of clinical care as instructed.
- Qualifications: A registered Mental Nurse (RMN) and have a current NMC registration.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 39.5 hours p/w. Flexible shift pattersn Monday – Sunday. Shifts can be on days, nights, weekends and evenings.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.